Saturday, December 17, 2016

#ICObuty 8 Pcs 3 Inch Boutique Hairbows with clips

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H9R2DKG I purchased these ICObuty 8 Pcs 3 Inch Boutique Christmas hair bows with clips on Amazon from ICObuty and my little girls just love them. There about 3 inches there's 8pcs's and I think they're made very well. the only thing I did have to do with these bows was reshape them. I make bows myself and in my own opinion these are great. These hold up very good as well. My 3 year old has worn all 8 of these and she's a rough little girl at daycare and these stood up to the beating. :) I will definitely be buying more items from this seller. This did save me some time on making my own Christmas bows this time around. With so much to do I'm glad these are avaiabile at the great price they sold for. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment