Monday, June 19, 2017

Aidear Fruit Infuser Lemon Water Bottle

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071RC7KLD I've been using this Infuser water bottle for 2 weeks so far. I really like this bottle. I love drinking my water with lemon, oranges, cucumber and many other things as well. This makes it so much easier to do so.Only complaint is that I wish the infuser holes were a little smaller. or even blocked a little more. Or even the infuser part actually snapped in place. But all in all I do enjoy using this bottle. I use this every day and I don't have to change the lemon at all. I can get 4-6 refills with half of a lemon. I also love the fact there's a clip to attach to my bike, or my belt loop. It makes it so much easier to carry. One more thing if this was insulated this would be awesome. I will be buying a couple more for friends. I definitely recommend this. This is a good product.I really do enjoy using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment