Thursday, July 20, 2017

LR Camera Lens Plastic Coffee Tea MUG

https://mybruneistore.com/new-caniam-slr-camera-lens-24-105mm-11-scale-plastic-coffee-tea-mug-400ml-creative-cups-and-mugs-with-lid-m102-mug-09 I received this mug yesterday, and I loved it right when I seen it. This will be a great addition to my photography studio. My opinion this isn't to good for anything hot. As for there's not lid that will actually sit on it. The lid it does come with doesn't stay on to good. So if you're out in the car driving with coffee let's say the lid will come off quick. But as for sitting at work at a desk with coffee, tea or water. This is great for that, but for myself I will have this in my studio. It's super cool and I haven't seen anything like it. It actually looks like a camera lens.I'm very happy with my purchase, I will definitely buy more from this website. They have many great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment