Sunday, January 29, 2017

14K gold filled earring

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015ZDH4KA I bought these earring for my littler girl. I wanted her to have some kind of thicker hoop earring and these are perfect.I will update the post if these tend to discolor. So far so good she has been wearing them for a week now , showering in them as well, and they have no discolored. The stones in them are sparkly, and the right size. I really like that the clasp snaps in. They don't come off so easily. She wears these to daycare. She did have some other hoops (gold) but lost one there. SO I'm very hesitant to buy her another air and loss $ out of them again. Honestly these huggie hoops look and seem so much better. The price was great , but the shipping took a bit to long. All in all I'm very happy with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment