Thursday, January 12, 2017

#Aulexy

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6KKMSH/ I have been looking for a nice sturdy grooming set for my purse, and I have finally found it. This Aulexy women's nail grooming kit is perfect in so many ways. For starters it's stainless steel comes with 12 pcs and a beautiful case it's very nicely made and sturdy and snaps closed. It doesn't open so easily so you won't have to worry about losing anything. Also each piece is securely in a slot. I will definitely use these to do my own pedicures and manicures for sure. The price was outstanding. I have showed this to a few of my friends and they all want one for their purse as well. I've used two of the nails clippers and they cut great. The tweezers are good as well. I'm sure all the rest will be good . Especially by it being stainless steel. I have a long time of use. This is what comes in the kit 1 x Tweezers 1 x Cuticle Clipper 1 x Eyebrow scissor 3 x Nail Clippers (small one, big one, bevel one) 1 x Nail file 1 x Ear pick 1 x V shape Cuticle pusher 1 x U shape Cuticle pusher 1 x Pealing knife 1 x Pealing fork I highly recommend this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment