Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Bluetooth Headphones IPX7 Water-Proof Wireless Headphones

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dmobile&field-keywords=bluetooth+headphones&field-brandtextbin=Ceenwes Let's start off my saying , I Love these Bluetooth headphones the sound is amazing-great quality for sure, set-up was super easy took me less then 1 minute. The look is nice, it comes with a storage box so it can be stored neatly. The most amazing thing is it's wireless. No more tangle wires. I wear it every day while I jog. It's really comfortable to wear and actually stays in my ear the battery last about 6-8 hours on a full charge. These are really water proof, I jumped in the shower with these didn't get them submerged and they still work. I highly recommend these.

No comments:

Post a Comment