Monday, December 11, 2017

The Ultimate Agenda

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071X46FDQ Okay let me tell you all about this amazing agenda book. I've had this for 1 week so far. I have not used this just yet. I want this to be my 2018 agenda book, this being said i'll give a little info on what I think about this item. The planner has 6 month section that comes first, then weekly and daily blocks.The planner is undated, you can start using it at any date. The best thing is that it doesn't have any year so that way I don't have to follow the exact date. It's designed to last 6 month, but I know I can get more then that put of this I'm sure there's (272 pages). There's daily priorities, notes, tasks pages. It has two page markers, 2 pockets to hold items, two thick elastic straps to hold book closed. Which I think is just perfect. Very good quality paper thick pages, the outer cover is durable. I would definitely recommend this planner. Hands down one of the best I've purchased so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment