Monday, April 10, 2017

Hot Glue gun

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G4SUJ8O I have used this hot glue gun a few times so far. I like the thickness of the glue sticks they're alot bigger than my other two glue guns. This would definitely be my go to glue gun for my bigger projects. As for my hair-bows I make I would prefer the smaller thin glue gun and sticks. Pro's on the glue gun: Thickness of the glue sticks are great for bigger projects The gun heated up very fast in less than 2 minutes it was ready to go plus for me. The stand was a good add on with one flaw. gun came with two glue sticks with one flaw the size is perfect the cord was long plus for me Price was great Cons: When using the stand alot of glue gets wasted the extra glue sticks that came with the gun were to small not as thick as the gun. bottom line this is a good glue gun I would definitely recommend this glue gun for projects. I will buy another to for when I have a helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment