Thursday, April 20, 2017

#LunaVina 7 piece utensil set

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSMHK8B Another great item I have purchased through Amazon. For this utensil set the colors is what got me . There vibrant and colorful, just my style :). this being said let's get to the best part. The utensils it's self, the 6 piece set plus 6 arm carousel is great. Some of the items are a bit flimsy, but not to flimsy. These work pretty good actually. I have used them on my flat grill and they work wonders. The one that I really like the most is the pasta spoon, next would be the solid spoon. To be honest I use them all but for the most part the flexible turner is the one I would use for my grilled cheese sandwiches or my carne asada since it's so flexible. As for the slotted spoon this one if fantastic for my veggies. As for the ladle, slotted turner I haven't used these just yet..The carousel is very well made and the utensils look great hanging on this.If you're looking a nice durable not to expensive utensil set this is definitely for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment