Wednesday, April 12, 2017

#Extra Large Dual Compartment Insulated Lunch Bag

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M98W36O My fiance have been using this since this week so far. And he really likes it. Especially the fact that the that top compartment and the middle compartment are so easy to get to.this lunch bag is large and perfect. Just the right size for a man. I'm going to use this to take sandwiches on a picnic for on a Saturday. I can easily fit at least 10-12 in this bag. A few of his co-workers even asked him where he bought it. This is one of the best lunch bags he has had period. His food stays cold/warm until lunch time, Easy to wipe down if anything got on it.I definitely recommend this product. The color is not to dark it's a medium gray.This will now be my go to for all lunch bags for the future for sure. I also added a picture of the other lunch bag I have from this seller. Just to compare the sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment