Tuesday, April 11, 2017

#skinnyblend

http://www.skinnyjane.com/skinny-blend-weight-loss-shake I've been using Skinny Blend for 5 days now. I must say I was skeptical about it actually helping me with my appetite, energy ect. I must say from just 5 days of using this product. I do have more energy, and curbs my appetite. I have not snacked since I've been taking this awesome shake. I also lost 2.5 pounds. I have been exercising for 20 minutes for the 5 days as well. Now to the shake, The smell is great I got the chocolate and it smells good. The mixing is very simple as well.Just handful of ice,one scoop of skinny blend,6 oz of milk and blend away for 10 seconds. The shake is very light and the sweetness is not much. Honestly it's perfect on the sweetness, once I poured my shake in my cup and lifted the cup it felt like nothing was in it. That's how fluff, light this shake is. the taste is very good, there's no after taste what so ever. Not with the chocolate flavor in my opinion. I'm definitely sticking to this shake and reaching my goal weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment